Last week @stockholmfoodguide held a sake event at Lykke in Stockholm.
There we got to meet the founder of the Ninki brewery together with Eiko Anderson from World of sake.
We got to try the following things during the event:
- NINKI 11 – Junmai Genshu
- Gold NINKI – Junmai Daiginjo
- Modern Classic 06 -Junmai Daiginjo Nama
- Taru – Barrel Scented Junmai Ginjo
- Nigori – Cloudy Junmai Ginjo
- Aged Sake 1998 – Choki jukusei-sake
- Umeshu – Plum liqueur
- Yuzu-Shu – Yuzu Citron liqueur
- Rice magic red – Junmai Daiginjo Sparkling
And we got to learn things about the polishing ratio and a lot more about how Sake is made.
Besides the good things to drink we got some tasty snacks from Lykke during our tasting.
My favorite during the tasting was the Rice magic red – Junmai Daiginjo Sparkling and Modern Classic 06 -Junmai Daiginjo Nama.