Here is what I got:
And here you can see the recipe:
Summer stew by Jessica Frej
- large saucepan
- 2 yellow onions
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp neutral oil
- 4 carrots
- 600 g potatoes
- 5 dl water
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 package Aito Oat Cusine
- 2 dl peas
- 1 lemon
- 1 dl finely chopped dill
- 1 dl finely chopped parsley
- Start by removing the peas from the skin or using frozen peeled peas
- Chop and fry 2 yellow onions and 2 cloves of garlic in a neutral oil in a large saucepan
- Cut 4 carrots, cut 600 g new potatoes into pieces. Put this in the saucepan and pour on 5 dl water, 2 vegetable bouillon cubes and 1 teaspoon salt. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes under a lid.
- Pour in 1 packet of Aito Oat Cusine and 3 dl peas. Let simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and squeeze in the juice from a lemon.
- Pour in 1 dl finely chopped dill and 1 dl finely chopped parsley. Stir and serve immediately.
And here is what it looked like when done: