Aito vegan Rhubarb pie by @goda.grejer
This is a vegan rhubarb pie with some Aito Oat for whipping
- Frying pan
- pie tin
- 400 g rhubarb
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 1/2 tsp genuine vanilla powder
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 dl oats
- 2 dl flour
- 1,5 dl sugar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 125 g vegan butter
- 250 ml Aito Oat for whipping
- 1/2 tsp cardamom
- Cut the rhubarb In cubes and place in a saucepan. Add butter, vanilla powder and sugar and cook gently. Boil on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oven to 200 degrees. In a dry frying pan, roast the oatmeal for a few minutes on high heat until they have obtained color.
- Mix flour, sugar, oatmeal and sea salt in a bowl and cut butter. Work together with your fingers to a crumbly mass.
- Place the rhubarb in a pie mold and cover with the crumble dough. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes.
- Serve with Aito Oat for whipping with cardamom