Recipes for Herbal pasta with Fazer Yosa oat block
Herbal pasta with Fazer Yosa oat block
Easy, quick and good pasta dish
- Frying pan
- 2 packs Fazer Yosa oat blockl herbs 160g
- 1 pot Parsley
- 1 pot Basil
- 1/2 Lemon, peel and juice
- 400 g Spaghetti
- 2 Finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1/2 dl Capers
- 1/2 dl Cold pressed olive oil
- 2 dl Parmigiano reggiano
- Grate Fazer Yosa Oat Block
- Chop all herbs and grate lemon zest
- Boil plenty of salted water in a large saucepan. Cook spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Fry garlic and Fazer Yosa Oat Block in olive oil in a large frying pan
- Pour the pasta but save about 1 dl of the pasta water. Mix the pasta and the saved pasta water into the fried mixture. Stir in olive oil, herbs, lemon and turn around firmly.
- Serve with finely grated Parmigiano Reggiano on top. Tear over a few turns with the peppercorn grinder when serving.