SoCheeze Mediterranean Herbs Italian Pasta
Quick and tasty pasta dish
- 1 pack SoFine Mediterranean Herbs Tofu
- 1 shallot
- 2 tbsp white wine
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 100 g crushed tomatoes
- 1/2 chili
- 1/2 dl parsley
- 100 g Cappelini (pasta)
- Start off by putting a pot of water on the stove to use for boiling the pasta.Pour of half the oil from the tofu. You can save it for a dressing later.
- Fry garlic, shallots and chilli in the oil until it smells but has no color. Add the white wine and bring to a boil. Then add the crushed tomatoes.
- Time to boil the pasta, salt the water and put down the pasta.
- Add tofun to the frying pan and turn it gently, season with salt and pepper.
- When the pasta is done, pour off the water but save some of the pasta water in a coffee cup. Add the pasta to the frying pan together with the parsley. If necessary, dilute with some pasta water, turn around and serve.